Terms and Conditions
Restrictions on Use of Materials
The content of the ZAMCO Site is protected by copyright and trademark laws, and is the property of ZAMCO. Materials located within the ZAMCO Site may be accessed only for your business’ use. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create works from such materials or content or in any way exploit the material or content of the ZAMCO Site. This means, you may download copies of posted materials for business use only, so long as you neither change nor delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright or other proprietary notices. When you download copyrighted material, you do not obtain any ownership rights in that material. As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution of any material within the ZAMCO Site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of ZAMCO. You also may not, without ZAMCO’s permission, “mirror” any materials contained within the ZAMCO Site or any other service. Any unauthorized use of any material contained within the ZAMCO Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The information, materials, products and services within the ZAMCO Site are subject to change. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products or services is subject to determination by and approval of ZAMCO and/or affiliated companies.
These terms and conditions apply only to the ZAMCO site, and not to the sites of any other companies or organizations, including those to which the ZAMCO Site may link. We are not responsible for the availability of any other site to which any of the ZAMCO Site links. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available through any other site. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other site. You should direct any concerns to that site’s administrator or web master. Permission must be granted by ZAMCO for any type of link to the ZAMCO Site. To seek permission, submit your request in writing to email@example.com. We reserve the right, however, to rescind any permission granted by us and to require termination of any such link to any of the ZAMCO Site, at our discretion at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THE ZAMCO SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ZAMCO SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OR IN ANY DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE ZAMCO SITE OR ANY CONTENT ARE FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, AVAILABILITY, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED ON THE ZAMCO SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES, OR THAT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE BASIS OF ANY INDICATED TERMS OR CONDITIONS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER ZAMCO OR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE ZAMCO SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall ZAMCO’s aggregate liability resulting from your use of the ZAMCO Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor to the ZAMCO Site you shall not:
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary rights;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the ZAMCO Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the ZAMCO Site;
- share your password with anyone else; or
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the ZAMCO Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the ZAMCO Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
ZAMCO is committed to protecting the security of our users. At ZAMCO, we always use industry-standard security technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged within our website. Please keep in mind, however, that no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit using our website and you transmit such information at your own risk. ZAMCO further does not assume responsibility for use or disclosure of your information that are the result of unauthorized or illegal access to our systems or those of our vendors or partners.
ZAMCO is not responsible for the content of third party sites hyperlinked from this page, nor does it guarantee the products or services offered on third party sites. Your use of the hyperlinks is at your own risk. You should review the privacy statement of a web site before you provide personal or confidential information.
Your use of the ZAMCO Site is governed by the State of Minnesota and applicable federal laws.
Any and all comments, suggestions, and materials you send us shall become our exclusive property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to us all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such comments, suggestions, and materials, including without limitation, any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights. We have no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such submissions. ZAMCO shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.